Dil Choo Lenay Wali Islam Convert Story! - "Paisa aur Ladkiyan, Kuch B Mujhe Khush Nahi Kar Paya!"

 money mass alcohol and power over me

I used to think that I was a god.

That I am worse than the rest honestly

I thought no one should touch me

I used to think that I was very important.

As I grew up I found out more

I have all the money in the world

I could have had two women around me

I would have had a pile of money behind me, anything

Couldn't make me happy my ass

Life was a failure, she wanted me to go to the club

Don't go and drink and all that

Something but I would have gone anyway had I not been able to come.

he was so selfish he left me

I lost my son, my father also passed away

I am gone, I have lost my father, I have lost everything

lost

Diya I said Avengers 2 movie next

week is coming we liked marble

he also likes marvel

I felt as if he knew of his death.

went because it felt like they

Told me yes, this happened, my life changed completely.

Gone is the way I used to live with my father

doing all this after going through all this

Eventually I became a baker and started committing thefts.

I felt like I didn't have any idea or job.

If I could not progress then I mean

There was absolutely nothing in Birmingham and I

Shati had wrapped her sweater around her head.

I was planning to freeze only one sweater.

wrapped around my entire body like this

and I was having a cup when a Mohsin

The famous man came towards me and laid me on the floor.

I saw him lying there and asked what happened, I said brother

Please leave me alone, I said.

leave me alone come stay with me

So at that time I asked him why he did this

Why are you doing this he just replied

His answer to Allah Ta'ala was only

This is in my life for the sake of Allah Taala

It was the first time when someone touched the depths of the heart.

Helped me with revelations because he

He only wanted my good, that is, only me.

why i was so happy

[music]

Assalam alekum ibrahim bhai towards

From the point of view of turning, we are here for your arrival.

I am famous from the bottom of my heart, the beginning of the conversation

Like this I will tell who is Ibrahim Fateh

Can you tell us about your life?

Mukhtasar will say Wailkum Assalam and

Rahmatullahi wa barkatahu my name is Ibrahim

Fatay, earlier my name was Joseph Johnson.

As in Black Pool in North West UK

Born Christian Growing up with me

They kept throwing me out of high school

Gave I never went to college I drink

I smoke and take drugs excessively

I was more misguided in Islam 2018

confessed and became a better person than before

a good father and a better person and

Alhamdulillah that's how it all started

How was your life in terms of Iman?

What were your thoughts as a child?

I was a Christian, I was a child and my Holi

Communion and Confirmation took place and I am God.

But I believed that when I was a child

Even then I believed in God but when I

If I was a Christian then there was no fear of God in me.

I believed in God and His prophets.

But also, but growing up, I didn't believe it.

Since Jesus is the Christ, the school

Even in those times, I remained in Shoko Shuba.

Even in school I had the same attitude that one ear

Listen to this verse and remove it from the other ear.

The things I didn't understand

It was that Jesus is God, I don't believe in it

I practiced Christianity with all my boyish heart.

We Christians used to climb on Sunday only Sunday

He climbs up to Hardwar only for himself.

climb means you go there and

Then come back home i.e. to the site

Not that much discipline, just once a week

go for prayer and go back

Most people sin and then every one

Finally we go there i.e. to Hardwar

Most people understand that in this way they

forgives their sins even if they

No matter what he does, he goes to heaven

I will tell you how my teenage years were.

Teenage Queen was very difficult because

I was growing up and I thought that

hanging out partying drinking and

Girls, these kinds of things make me happy.

When I turned 18, I also

Money, Woman, Alcohol and Power.

I consider myself a god

I used to consider myself worse than people.

Honestly I thought someone was touching me

I thought I was very

I am important and this was very wrong

I really hate my mother, I used to think that this

things will keep me happy because i'm happy

I didn't know anything like this in this world

I've never been happy

I could have all the money in the world

There were dozens of women around me, my circle.

There would have been a pile of money behind but I would have been happy

It is not possible that nothing makes me happy.

I could have done anything but not happiness

As I grew up, I got

I kept getting more and more and more and more and more

I became equally unhappy, meaning I

The situation got worse because I thought that

If all this can't make me happy then something

Can't even make me happy and I remain sad and

I was often sad, I was misguided, my

I had no guidance, I went out of my way at night

I drink too much and when I regain my senses

If I had lost my passion, I would have had no one

No one would be with me like a friend

Want me to get down with them and

Then we all do this together I think

That this friend is not really a friend to me anymore

I have found out that I have a son my tawa

ji life was a failure she wanted me

I don't go to clubs and don't drink, but

i kept going to the club i kept going there i kept going there i

he was so selfish he left me

I also lost my son and

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post